[WikiEN-l] Legal obligation to report Wikipedia editorunder UCMJ (Mike G weigh in?)

Matt Jacobs sxeptomaniac at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 00:45:21 UTC 2008

Unfortunately, the evidence by Theresa knott
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/Jim62sch/Evidence#Evidence_presented_by_Theresa_Knott
and my own experience with Jim62sch and OrangeMarlin does not lead me
to believe it was a polite warning.  Rather than simply stating that
they have to do it, and following through, they repeated the threat
(one example: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents&diff=prev&oldid=181415533
).

I read this as an attempt to drive off an opponent in a content
dispute, pure and simple.
Sxeptomaniac