[WikiEN-l] Interesting fact

gwern0 at gmail.com gwern0 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 23:06:24 UTC 2008

On 2007.12.30 11:03:14 -0600, Kurt Maxwell Weber <kmw at armory.com> scribbled 0.7K characters:
> On Sunday 30 December 2007 07:33, Daniel R. Tobias wrote:
> > On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:58:39 +0000, "Thomas Dalton"
> >
> > <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > That would be an extremely stupid policy... so it's probably true.
> >
> > After all, the "intelligence" in their name doesn't refer to the sort
> > that is measured by IQ tests.
>
> Has it ever occurred to you all that perhaps people whose life work is
> intelligence gathering might actually know more about it than a bunch of
> random jokers on the Internet?
> --
> Kurt Weber
> <kmw at armory.com>

[[Open Source Intelligence]].

No. No, not really. I suspect I dropped that idea somewhere along the line - although I couldn't tell you whether it was the cyborg cats, the remote viewing, the MKULTRA and more covert programs, the sponsorship of heroin and cocaine criminal syndicates (to say nothing of the right-wing dictatorships), the poisoned cigar and wetsuits, or what which specifically disabused me of that idea.

--
gwern
OIR man transfer Meade ADIU Team VGPL DST plutonium MD5