[WikiEN-l] An example of a bad biography

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 17:30:43 UTC 2008

In a message dated 4/29/2008 10:22:08 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jwales at wikia.com writes:

The  victim of the bad biography in this case did nothing to deserve the
insults that were flung at him by the  vandals.>>

Then I'm not sure what the point was of bringing up this particular  article.
A) That we shouldn't have stubs on marginal people at all because they just
invite vandalism?
or
B) That we need a better system for monitoring use of the words "fucktard"
"asshole" "buttwipe" etc. ?

listings at AOL Autos.