[WikiEN-l] Searchability of non-mainspace pages

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 17:27:23 UTC 2008

In a message dated 4/29/2008 8:00:05 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
jwales at wikia.com writes:

Second,  no one is talking about blanking any pages at all, much less
millions.>>

By "blanking" I meant something like "making them invisible and  impenetrable
to 99 percent of the world".  Most people understand how to  use Google, very
few understand how to use Wikipedia search.

By hiding our process behind a cloak, how does that serve our  mission?
We already have process for oversight of things that violate policy.

Will Johnson

listings at AOL Autos.