[WikiEN-l] NASA meatballs and wikipedia meatheads

Ian Woollard ian.woollard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 00:29:31 UTC 2008

> No there are images I can't make from images with the NASA logo (okey
>  technically I'm not sure how the extradition hearing would work out).

No, not *from*! There are images you can't *make* with the NASA logo.

This is not a restriction going *from* NASA images, it is a
restriction *from* any and all images everywhere in the whole world
that you can't go *to* some types of images.

--
-Ian Woollard

We live in an imperfectly imperfect world. If we lived in a perfectly
imperfect world things would be a lot better.