[WikiEN-l] NASA meatballs and wikipedia meatheads

Betacommand Betacommand at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 00:25:45 UTC 2008

Ok lets stop being complete dumbasses. most of the images can have the NASA
logo removed, without harming the image. So lets just get our heads out of
the sand and actual be productive. I spent about five minutes and removed
two logos from a image and re-uploaded it to commons under a PD license per
NASA's rights.

Betacommand