[WikiEN-l] NASA meatballs and wikipedia meatheads

Peter Ansell ansell.peter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 05:53:09 UTC 2008

What are their rationales? That US government produced symbols can't
be put in images inside of wikipedia even though the image is Public
Domain by law?

Can't fight fair use guys though. They have the uncertainty based on
wikipedia never going to court and hence we have to be ultra sensitive
about any IP issues just in case because nothing has been defined by a
court.

Peter