[WikiEN-l] Wikipaedia is an attack site, too. (was Re: There are no...)

Armed Blowfish diodontida.armata at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 27 17:12:18 UTC 2007

On 27/09/2007, Brock Weller <brock.weller at gmail.com> wrote:
> The analogy is not very close. The list is a communication medium for
> discussing things related to the project. You and i disagree, but we have
> legitimate conversations about the project and discuss problems and
> solutions more or less civilaly. I find you pleasent to deal with. This is
> like two people talking on the phone, and a third person, Armed Blowfish,
> who yells, screams and moans about nonsensical topics to the point where
> it's nearly impossible for the two people using the damn phone to talk. I
> would quickly hang up in that case, yes.

You have implied that it is my fault I was molested as a child
by saying that using Tor is a matter of choice for me.

The correct response is, 'No, that's not what I meant.  I realise
now that using Tor isn't a matter of choice for you, and I
certainly don't think it it your fault you were molested.  Sorry
you were molested.  *hug*'