[WikiEN-l] BADSITES ArbCom case in progress

fredbaud at waterwiki.info fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Wed Sep 19 10:09:22 UTC 2007

In the case of MichaelMoore.com I think it was righteous to remove our link to them WHILE they had on their main page a link to edit a Wikipedia user's page. However, the most productive response was to contact them and educate them regarding the inappropriateness of the link. Designating the site permanently as an attack site was inappropriate (although they certainly function in that way with respect to our conservative brethren).

Fred