[WikiEN-l] What's going on? - Inquiry 2

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Thu Sep 13 16:57:14 UTC 2007

On 9/13/07, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 13/09/2007, Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > I can think of two people that have left, one of which was only ever
> > > intended to be temporary. Perhaps my memory is at fault, but I don't
> > > remember any "droves".
> > >
> > Angela, Brad, Carolyn, Danny...
>
> Angela was a board member, not an employee, and she'd served two years
> already - new blood on the board is a good thing.

I didn't realize the comment was limited to employees, although I did
leave out the departures from the volunteers.  That said, Angela says
she didn't "leave", and I guess she didn't, she resigned from the
board.

> Brad only ever held an interim position, if memory serves.

He was general council too.

> Carolyn, I don't remember the circumstances of.

The resolution presumably regarding her departure was sealed.

> Danny's resignation basically boiled down to a personality conflict,
> as far as I can tell (I don't believe he ever actually gave his
> reasons).

None of the four really gave their reasons.  Danny haw made public
accusations of wrongdoing against board members, though.

> Danny was a one-off, I don't think you can draw any
> conclusions from his resignation.

I didn't draw any conclusions, but it did provide more evidence that
some of the problems I thought were happening were happening.