[WikiEN-l] What's going on? - Inquiry 2

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 16:28:21 UTC 2007

On 13/09/2007, Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org> wrote:
> On 9/13/07, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 13/09/2007, WikipediaEditor Durin <wikidurin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >    Another symptom; massive turnover at the Foundation level. Though
> > >    the words we've been hearing from the departing people have all
> > >    been nice, any outside observer can see that an organization that
> > >    loses people by the droves has serious problems, regardless of
> > >    what face they attempt to put on it.
> >
> > I can think of two people that have left, one of which was only ever
> > intended to be temporary. Perhaps my memory is at fault, but I don't
> > remember any "droves".
> >
> Angela, Brad, Carolyn, Danny...

Angela was a board member, not an employee, and she'd served two years
already - new blood on the board is a good thing.
Brad only ever held an interim position, if memory serves.
Carolyn, I don't remember the circumstances of.
Danny's resignation basically boiled down to a personality conflict,
as far as I can tell (I don't believe he ever actually gave his
reasons). Danny was a one-off, I don't think you can draw any
conclusions from his resignation.