[WikiEN-l] What's going on? - Inquiry 2

WikipediaEditor Durin wikidurin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 14:30:48 UTC 2007

On 9/13/07, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:

> You're going to get rebuttals whether you like them or not. That's how
> rational discussion works. Refusing to listen to rebuttals is a
> symptom of religion, not rationality.

To clarify; I know the rebuttals would come. Without meaning to
be harsh, I do not care. I'm not interested in debate on these points.
I'm interested in planting seeds of thought; others can run with it
and do their own investigation. The ad nauseum arguments we see
on this list and on Wikipedia lead to nothing. Either my points are
valid, or they are not. Remember, I'm just the quack with the
sandwich board. Investigate for yourself. Draw your own
conclusions.