[WikiEN-l] dueling templates

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sat Sep 8 06:19:55 UTC 2007

Brock Weller wrote:
> Trivia sections are not encyclopedic.
Bullshit!
> We require non-trivial sources,
> and we shouldnt be one ourselves. If they dont fit elsewhere then they
> are rightly dropped.
The only ones who believe that are so pompous and self-absorbed that
they have lost all capacity to determine what is important or
interesting to readers?
> As for it being harder to re add them, good. Itll
> keep them out longer. The harder the crap is to keep in the pedia, the
> better off we all are.
So what you're telling me is that YOU are singularly equipped to
recognize crap.  Do you have any other jokes?
> You can thank us for the usable encyclopedia
> later when you figure it out.

Why should I thank anyone whose stated aim is to be destructive?
Ec