[WikiEN-l] Who's moderated?

crock spot crockspot at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 17:55:49 UTC 2007

On-wiki block logs are publicly available, so I don't see a huge moral
dilemma with a disclosure of the moderation list.

If I was on moderation (which I think I am), I would like to know that, and
why.

When I send a contribution to the list, I always get a copy of it from the
list, but my contributions don't usually show up in the threads or in the
archived discussions.

If I am on moderation, I'm not sure that I should be.

Crockspot