[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia struggles, Mozilla set for life?

cohesion cohesion at sleepyhead.org
Thu Oct 25 13:31:04 UTC 2007

> On 10/24/07, cohesion <cohesion at sleepyhead.org> wrote:
> > I think most people use google to search anyway.
>
> This is amazingly unlikely.

Ah, yeah. I was being an elitist without fully realizing it. What I
was thinking is that people who are comfortable with both probably use
google. When people ask about search in the help pages it seems like
they are directed to google a lot, and before the search was working
as well as it is now I know a lot of people directed people that way.
I wonder if that has changed with the recent search improvements?

Of course most people will use the one that is easier, and definitely
ours is easier since the placement is so good. I don't think it's
better though. :)

Judson
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Cohesion