[WikiEN-l] 2007 Nobel Prizes and the Completeness of Wikipedia

RLS evendell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 18:51:07 UTC 2007

On 10/17/07, charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
<charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Well, OK. There are numerous examples of what I meant. I keep on finding lists in user space. But what I'm not talking about is just having one master list. I'm talking about manageable topic lists created by all those interested in this kind of thing. _There is no need to create a central listing_.

Excepting that a central listing makes it MUCH easier for those who
say "I feel like writing an article" to find something to write it
about; or for those who say "I want to do something to help today, but
I'm not sure what" to find a project they can contribute to.  Small
lists spread throughout project space or user space won't appreciably
help the speed at which the articles about these topics are actually
written.

--Darkwind