[WikiEN-l] Is Slate an attack site?

fredbaud at waterwiki.info fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Thu Oct 11 16:46:30 UTC 2007

The problem is that the link to the speculations about SlimVirgin, seem simply added as an afterthought. Kinda of like spitting in soup right before you serve it. The link really doesn't add anything to the discussion about Google. I think the information could be found in a source that is not spoiled in that way.

Fred