[WikiEN-l] This historic fact is not allowed on the main pages of http://en.wikipedia.org/

censure aw.dat at gmx.net
Tue Oct 2 06:55:48 UTC 2007

This historic fact is not allowed on the main pages of
http://en.wikipedia.org/
Ustaše (Uprisers) - nickname for Croatian soldiers that drove out the Turks
from Croatia in the years from 1683 to 1689. [1] former Uskoks. Commanders
of the southern soldiers based in Dalmatia (1683) where Prince Franjo
Posedarski, Prince Jerko Rukavina, Dujan Kovačević, Ilija Smiljanić, Šimun
Bartolac and Stojan Janković (former muslim) Commanders of the northern
soldiers based in Ogulin (1685) where Baron Franjo Oršić, Baron Stjepan
Vojnović, Baron Ivan Gusić and Count Adam Purgstall.[2] The Ustasa army
numbered several thousand soldiers that later settled with there families in
the Lika and Krbava region of Croatia and are all found by name age and rank
in the Census of Lika and Krbava in 1712.[3]

1. Radoslav Lopašić - DVA HRVATSKA JUNAKA: Marko Mesić i Luka Ibrišimović
(Zagreb 1888) p 35.

2. Dragutin Hirca - LIKA I PLITVIČKA JEZERA (Zagreb 1900) p 66

3. Karl Kaser - POPIS LIKE I KRBAVE 1712. GODINE (Zagreb 2003) p 51-374

I am constantly deleted and blocked from editing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ustase by,

1. User: Spylab

2. User: Rjecina

3. User: Kirker

4. User: Kuru

5. User: laughing man WikiProject Serbia.

6. User: Steel359

This is NO free Encyclopedia !