[WikiEN-l] Missed Opportunities to have avoided the Durova Case

Matthew Brown morven at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 07:41:11 UTC 2007

On Nov 29, 2007 4:39 PM, Anthony <wikimail at inbox.org> wrote:
> Which several people said that?  I'm not even aware that "several
> people" admit to even reading the investigations list.  And there's a
> third list which AFAIK no one has admitted to reading or even given
> the name of.

Guy and I have both stated that we are on the investigation list and
that User:!! was never even mentioned on it.  The list didn't really
get off the ground, with only a small number of posts, the majority of
which were to do with the list itself.

I don't think there's a third list; I think it's a conclusion people
jumped to because some people referred to the investigation list
without naming it.  If there is one, I have not heard of it.

-Matt