[WikiEN-l] Missed Opportunities to have avoided the Durova Case

private musings thepmaccount at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 10:35:45 UTC 2007

Further : some of Guy's words for reflection;

May 2006;

:I think you'll find we can: experience indicates that in a fight between
editors and admins, the admins hold all the cards. All of them. We can block
you indefinitely, and we can block your IP adress, and we can lock the
articles, and we can prevent you editing your talk page, and we can moderate
you off the mailing list. That's what we would od if we were taking this
anythign like as personally as you make out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk%3AHganesan&diff=53924473&oldid=53914775

That's exactly what Guy, and cohorts have done.

PM.
http://just-some-privatemusings.blogspot.com/