[WikiEN-l] Happy birthday to me...

Flameviper Velifang theflameysnake at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 12:27:32 UTC 2007

;_;

  Well, it's that time of year again. On December 22, I'm one year older.
  Looking back on last year, nothing much has changed.
  My real-life affairs are still a heap of dung, there's no use even going further into that.
  I'm banned from my favorite forum (RIO), I'm banned on every IRC channel on Freenode, I'm also banned from Wikipedia.
  Every time I go to do something, I have to stop and take five minutes to get straight all the truth, the lies, the sockpuppets, formulating arguments, presenting my point, et cetera.
  I don't really know why this is. I'm arguing like a lawyer every day to defend myself against accusations of trolling, disruption, and sockpuppetry, and I'm not getting paid. It was discussed earlier that bans for sockpuppeting were pointless. I agreed. I say that as Two-Sixteen, I was contributing fine, and that showed, if anything, that I was able to edit peacefully.
  Why would someone simply refute evidence of my goodness and then say it was "bad" because I was banned before, and then ignore the fact that I could edit peaceably and ban me, removing a source of good content to satisfy ego?
  I don't know. I'm not sure why this is even an issue.
  I wish we could just get rid of all the blocks, the bans, the constructed bullshit, and just start fresh.
  No bias, no prejudice against people for whatever stupid reasons. Just start with a clean slate, everyone forgives everyone else their trespasses. Perhaps a New Years tradition?
  I wish I could just go back to editing.
  Could someone just help me?