[WikiEN-l] Pakistani politicians and systemic bias

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Thu Nov 15 18:58:21 UTC 2007

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:56:30 +0000,
<charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Nominations under G1, G11, A1 and A7 all can be problematic.
>Careless use of terms "nonsense", "promotion", "no context",
>"non-notable" should be deprecated. These are not synonyms with
>"hard to read", "informative", "obscure topic", "out-of-the-way or
>annoying to me" (respectively). Basically we need to formulate
>something that isolates a bit better where things fall down the
>cracks in the system.

Right.  So how to achieve that?

We have two classes of immediately deletable crap: attacks and
copyright violations (i.e. stuff that is actively harmful) and just
plain junk.  Spam is in the latter category.

Attacks should go in the fast track, without doubt.

Self-evident autobiographies should be userfied per [[WP:BITE]].
Corporate vanity probably needs more attention, since they rarely go
away.

What would a new process look like?

Guy (JzG)
--