[WikiEN-l] Featured editors?

Matthew Brown morven at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 21:53:52 UTC 2007

On Nov 10, 2007 2:18 AM, Alec Conroy <alecmconroy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Awbrey may be satan incarnate for all I know, but in my experience,
> Dan T has been nothing but civil.   The email you wrote attacking Dan
> for WR membership, instead of addressing his concerns, is the issue
> that concerns me.

Dan has been downright uncivil on this list multiple times.  This
doesn't justify anyone's incivility, of course; but don't paint him
with a halo.

A concern about anyone hanging out with the WR crowd is that they have
no regard for the truth and are good at manipulation.  It's not a
healthy environment in the least and does not foster honest criticism
of the way we do things (and believe me, there are many HONEST
criticisms).

-Matt