[WikiEN-l] Pakistani politicians and systemic bias

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 7 17:17:17 UTC 2007

"John Lee" wrote

> Hindsight is 20-20; in the first place, how many of us would look up a
> contributing editor's edit history when considering an article's content?

I do get discouraged. How are we going to solve this one of non-native English speakers having contributions speedied, if it is always argued that failures are somehow "OK"? A7 is mainly there to zap teenagers and totally clueless contributors. Deletion has become _ever so casual_. There is the page history (of course), there are the backlinks, there is the contribution history. In fact the contribution history cuts both ways: you find other junk and vandalism, or you find evidence of clue.

Charles