[WikiEN-l] JzG's banning Private Musings regarding BADSITES debate

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Fri Nov 2 09:08:16 UTC 2007

Fred Bauder wrote:
> Here's some more garbage from the page the respected professor linked to:

Since we're talking about linking to the professor's page, not to a page
that the professor in turn linked to, I don't see how this is even
relevant to the discussion. If the already absurd BADSITES policy (and
friends) is going to drive itself off a cliff and now prohibit links to
any sites that, through n degrees of link traversal, may *indirectly*
reach objectionable material, then we might as well just turn off
external links entirely.

-Mark