[WikiEN-l] Another "BADSITES" controversy

Blu Aardvark jeffrey.latham at gmail.com
Thu May 31 22:02:01 UTC 2007

Slim Virgin wrote:
> Blu, it was set up by User:Amalekite, a user I indefblocked for
> posting a list of Jewish editors to Stormfront. That's why I was its
> number one target from day one.

Igor Alexander actually posted very little about you. The number one
targets from "day one" were likely Raul654 and Snowspinner, mainly
because Lir was one of the first members, and had a gripe about them,
reasonable or no.

I don't remember when the focus shifted to you, but I believe it was
around the time Blissyu2 invited Selina to the board.