[WikiEN-l] BLP, and admin role in overriding community review

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Wed May 23 16:36:23 UTC 2007

That depends on whether they claimed there was a violation. If they claim there is a violation, and you think there was not, follow dispute resolution procedures. Avoid wheelwarring. If they don't claim there was a Biographies of living persons' violation then it is just an ordinary dispute where you should participate in discussions about what to do and see where it goes. If an article does not violate Biographies of living persons, it reverts to the usual decision process regarding deletion. I should say, usual awful process. With respect to your own behavior, I think it is probably better to accept decisions once they are made rather than indefinitely continuing to try to reverse it.

Fred