[WikiEN-l] BLP, and admin role in overriding community review

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Wed May 23 16:29:44 UTC 2007

Dispute resolution, eventually leading to arbitration. Wikipedia:Biographies of living persons must actually apply before one has license to do all these extraordinary things. The article stays deleted until there is a decision. Repeated inappropriate removal of material or deletion of article will lead to restrictions on the administrator or user who is using the policy in an inappropriate way.

Fred