[WikiEN-l] Scott McCloud on Wikipedia

SonOfYoungwood at aol.com SonOfYoungwood at aol.com
Sun Feb 25 15:30:34 UTC 2007

In a message dated 2/25/2007 4:04:27 AM Central Standard Time,
bryan.derksen at shaw.ca writes:

There is  one significant area where deletion breaks this, cases of
"merge and  delete." That result should never be implemented, there
should only be  "merge and redirect" if merging is to be done.

I correct users on their talk pages when they vote merge and  delete; I wish
everyone else would follow suit to keep these people from  screwing up.

| Tyler | Zorin Deckiller |
| Wikipedia Administrator |  Former SWU member |
| _http://www.myspace.com/redsectora_ (http://www.myspace.com/redsectora)   |

http://www.aol.com.