[WikiEN-l] Daniel Brandt

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 22:07:24 UTC 2007

I don't spend much time at DRV, what's the policy for DRVs that have
no consensus? This one is looking like a fairly even split. Common
sense would seem (to me) to be that consensus to endorse is required
for speedy deletions, otherwise they get undeleted, and consensus to
undelete is required for AfDs, otherwise they stay deleted. In other
words, this article should probably end up being undeleted. Is that
how it works, or is there precedent for something else?