[WikiEN-l] User:UBX

Jeremy Cushman mets501wiki at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 17:47:55 UTC 2007

I created the User:UBX account solely to host userboxes migrated via the
Userbox Migration (formerly called The German Solution).  I have been using
my bot, User:MetsBot, to migrate many useboxes to a subpage of User:UBX.  I
started by migrating only clearly controversial userboxes, but then moved
into userboxes about interests, etc, which was met by opposition from some.
Just to be clear, isn't the consensus that we're migrating basically all
userboxes which cannot directly help the project, and keeping ones such as
languages, education level and expertise, WikiProject affiliations, time
zones, locations, and a few others?  Should a userbox like "This user was a
boy scout" really not be migrated?
Thanks.
--Mets501