[WikiEN-l] Moderation on this mailing list

Luna lunasantin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 18:47:16 UTC 2007

On 2/20/07, William Pietri <william at scissor.com> wrote:

> I know some people are concerned that this is censorship, and is
> blocking an avenue of appeal. If people are really worried about that,
> we could create another list where we try to sort the wheat from the
> chaff and talk down from the ledge people who are upset, legitimately or
> not. Something between an ombudsman, a help desk, and a therapist. I'd
> rather not see that traffic on this list, but I'm glad to serve on that
> other list.

There's always unblock-en-l. As is probably the case with all of these
lists, it's too easy for frequent respondents and readers on that list,
myself included, to become jaded, so a little outside input and oversight
would probably be welcome, in my opinion.

Most of the requests on there are pretty obvious, but some aren't.

-Luna