[WikiEN-l] Rx Dosage Instructions in Wikipedia

Keitei nihthraefn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 20:24:20 UTC 2007

On Feb 18, 2007, at 15:06, George Chriss wrote:
> Having a vandal change specific dosage amounts is a scary prospect,
> as some people may actually trust our information at face value.

These are prescription drugs? If so, I'm sure said people will trust
their doctors and the labels on their drugs and the inserts which
come with the drugs far more than an online encyclopedia. Perhaps
they will call their doctor and say, "I read that the usual dosage
was much higher/lower, what gives?" And their doctor will tell them
the information was wrong. Even if they trusted the information,
that's no reason to act on it.

--keitei