[WikiEN-l] Fwd: I have a problem with CheckUser as administered by JPGordon

Daniel P. B. Smith wikipedia2006 at dpbsmith.com
Sun Feb 18 02:47:27 UTC 2007

> From: Samuel L Bronkowitz <countpointercount at gmail.com>
>  I will probably start going in
> and removing articles I have previously contributed. You have no
> right to
> them any more.

Unfortunately, we do. If you did not intend for your work to be an
unconditional gift to Wikipedia, you should not have contributed it.

You agreed to give your work to Wikipedia when you clicked "save"
under the edit box, where it says plainly "You agree to license your
contributions under the GFDL."

(I wish I could remember what the old wording used to be... to tell
the truth, it used to be much clearer).