[WikiEN-l] Your comments on wikien-l regarding adminship

Timwi timwi at gmx.net
Fri Feb 9 19:34:27 UTC 2007

Kelly Martin wrote:

> Have you seen my proposal for adminship?  It's on my blog at
> http://nonbovine-ruminations.blogspot.com/2006/10/proposal-for-adminship-on-english.html

Nice. You appear to be going in the same direction as me, but I want it
even more radical. :) In particular, your system still requires people
to _ask_ for adminship (which, again, would be analogous to requiring
them to apply for editing privileges instead of just letting people
register freely), and I find one month a bit excessive. Other than that,
I think you hit the nail on the head :)