[WikiEN-l] Admin burnout

Keitei nihthraefn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 14:13:54 UTC 2007

On Feb 9, 2007, at 9:00, geni wrote:
> On 2/9/07, Keitei <nihthraefn at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I don't suppose it has anything to do with the, "We are the priests;
>> you are the janitors. Now shovel our crap." mindset.
>>

> Never really run across that one.

. . .If the janitors with mops are to make some vital "decisions" in
this temple of knowledge, I will be the first to walk away. Admins
are not priests but janitors. When janitors prevent priests from
performing their duties (i.e., editors from writing the articles),
priests should evacuate the temple. --Ghirla -трёп- 08:56, 23
December 2006 (UTC)
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators'_noticeboard/
IncidentArchive167)