[WikiEN-l] WP:EPISODE

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 08:34:12 UTC 2007

On 12/22/07, David Goodman <dgoodmanny at gmail.com> wrote:
> What we did is simple clear distinctions, adopted by true gneral
> consensus, not vague general rules that have to be individually
> interpreted for each of the 2 or 3 thousand articles a day.
> That, and mutual tolerance. I'll accept your computer games, if you
> accept my theologians.

Yes, this would be a good path to a more mature system. Blanket rules
"there can be one article per episode for every series that satisfies
criterion X", where X is determined once for the series. Hell, we can
even have internal lists like "List of TV series determined notable
enough for one article per episode" and "List of TV series determined
notable enough for one article per major character" etc. So at least
all the discussion over the TV series is held *once*, in that
centralised location.

Steve