[WikiEN-l] WP:EPISODE

Nathan Awrich nawrich at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 03:44:36 UTC 2007

I think there is a specific standard for the notability of fiction for
good reason. I'm not sure that having been seen by millions of glazer
over eyeballs is necessarily enough for something to be notable - it
may be, but I would argue that there have been tons of episodes of
tons of TV shows and in 5 years no one will remember 99 percent of
them, let alone cite them for anything. Additionally, they present
clear RS problems - how often do reliable sources publish a treatment
of a Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode? I wouldn't go undeleting them
unless you first get approval on policy changes. I'm sure the
fan-types will support you, but the community in general seems to be
leaning away from your position.