[WikiEN-l] Former Wikimedia employee was a felon.

SlimVirgin slimvirgin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 03:30:03 UTC 2007

joshua.zelinsky wrote:
Quoting SlimVirgin <slimvirgin at gmail.com>:
> Moreschi, it's a good question. You were keen enough to broadcast on
> this list details of a private mailing list, together with your
> opinion on who is and isn't a liar, seeing it as your moral
> responsibility to involve yourself. So when you discovered something
> very serious about a Foundation employee who had briefly occupied a
> fairly senior position, why wouldn't you drop a quiet note to Jimbo,
> just to make sure he knew what you had found out? Even if you thought
> he maybe knew about some or all of it, why wouldn't you want to make
> sure?

I'm also perplexed not only by the failure to tell Jimbo but by the failure to
tell anyone else. Maybe I'm just a stuck-up self-righteous snot but I would
have first gone to Jimbo and if he had known would have demanded disclosure by
the Foundation. Even if you thought that Jimbo already knew about it why not
let others know as well?

Thomas Dalton wrote:
That's a better question...