[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia's response to the articles published in The Register

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 01:10:41 UTC 2007

> Do you guys realize that the articles published in The Register are not mere "nonsense" (as the Wikipedia spokesperson claims), and appear quite well-researched and in-depth to the readers?

The second bit of that may be true (there are a lot of idiots in the
world), but the first part simply isn't. The Register is full of
nonsense. I once responded to one of their articles on Wikipedia and
they basically picked individual words from my comment and put them
together (with lots of "..." inbetween) to make it seem that I'd said
something very different to what I actually said. That is *not*
reputable journalism.