[WikiEN-l] One alternative

Michael Noda michael.noda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 00:05:19 UTC 2007

On Dec 6, 2007 5:16 PM, Risker <risker.wp at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/6/07, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:
>

> The whole lot of you really need to stop this.  Guy, there are plenty of
> people who have had all of those things happen to them, and it is insulting
> for those of us who have had it happen to hear you imply that not linking to
> Wikipedia Review will save us from such things happening.  If you use your
> real name on the web, and you tick off real people, they may well give you
> real life headaches.  I am terribly sorry your wife is paying the price for
> your hobby.
>
> And Dan - yes, Rutabaga is insulting.
>
> This discussion has gone on long enough, and everyone just needs to get over
> themselves.  Everyone is right and everyone is wrong.
>
> Now...go to your rooms or no pudding.

+1

Alec, Guy, Dan, Jay... take a walk.  Outside.  Breathe in the cool air
of the boreal winter.  Look up at the sky and ponder the vastness of
the universe.  When you come back, try not to read e-mail for the next
few days.  Trust me, if there's anything that needs to be said,
someone else will say it for you; the list membership is both broad
and deep.  Just start by going for a walk.  Now, or as soon as you can
bundle up (it's cold!), would be a good time.