[WikiEN-l] One alternative

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 12:11:55 UTC 2007

On 05/12/2007, Steve Bennett <stevagewp at gmail.com> wrote:

> every time you click a link it looks in both of them. Maybe we should
> be considering interwiki links to CZ? The information would still be
> separate, and we could still distinguish between the models used to
> create it.

Heh, that's an interesting idea.

> > By the way, I'm sorry to those who have been waiting, but I hope to
> > announce our license before *too* much longer.  The announcement will be
> > accompanied by a very long essay, which I haven't finished yet.  Please
> > don't assume the license will be incompatible with Wikipedia's...there's
> > a decent chance it will be compatible.

> Ony a chance? Phooey.

Larry has posted to citizendium-l saying that with the WMF/FSF/CC
announcement, that a future GFDL will be CC-by-sa compatible, that the
Citizendium licence *will not* be GFDL. (Which is IMO quite sensible,
'cos the GFDL sucks for massive-collaboration articles of a few pages,
for images, for motion pictures ...)