[WikiEN-l] No RFAs in progress...

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 23:08:48 UTC 2007

> None. Current requirement for admin actions could be trivialy met by
> existing admins. In practice it is met by a group of less than 100.
[snip]

The actions which get done are the mindless ones.. We don't need more
admins doing those. (we need some admined bots, but thats another
matter).

Actions which are more complicated and require more thought are the
ones don't do quite so well. It's hard to tell what the real need is
since our need seems to scale to match our resources.