[WikiEN-l] Our content gets *everywhere*

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 17:10:31 UTC 2007

> Not at all.  We're just engaging in a fun debate over an issue which
> doesn't make any difference about anything at all, and hopefully
> learning a little bit about copyright law in the process.

Hear, hear! The example in question isn't really relevant, it's the
basic principles behind it we are debating. I certainly enjoy these
debates, and I'm glad you do too. I very much doubt this debate will
actually result in any action or change in policy, but hopefully it
will get people thinking and learning while having a bit of fun.