[WikiEN-l] Hardblocking usernames

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Sat Aug 11 21:00:43 UTC 2007

On 11 Aug 2007 at 14:02:55 -0500, "Armed Blowfish"
<diodontida.armata at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I asked to be given ipblock-exempt... the community said no... I am
> still not seeing how that is not a ban.

More precisely, you asked for adminship, which grants a whole range
of privileges which happens to include ipblock-exempt.

And, as I recall, I was one of those who voted in favor of it for
you; and SlimVirgin was one of those voting against.  So there's some
amount of irony in the fact that on this list, you've been supporting
and defending Slim and arguing against me.

--
== Dan ==