[WikiEN-l] Hardblocking usernames

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 16:57:39 UTC 2007

> Also, as a banned user, I must ask you to not imply that
> banned/blocked users 'deserve' to be banned/blocked.

I don't think I implied it, I think I stated it, and I stand by that
statement. Yes, there is the occasional mistake, but we have appeals
processes to resolve such mistakes. The vast majority of
banned/blocked users who remain banned/blocked after using all the
appeals available to them do deserve to be banned/blocked. I'm not
familiar with the details of your case, so it is possible you are an
exception, but there aren't many.