[WikiEN-l] Hardblocking usernames

Armed Blowfish diodontida.armata at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 11 16:34:18 UTC 2007

I wasn't insane a few weeks ago, dammit!  And insane is not the same
as bad.  There may be similarities... but if you were forced to
remember in vivid detail the things I've been forced to remember,
you'd be insane too.

And it's not my bloody fault I got molested... which is where this all
started many years ago.

Armed Blowfish