[WikiEN-l] The Second Rape: Victim-Blaming (was Re: Self-sensorship, how far should it go?)

Ben McIlwain cydeweys at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 17:54:47 UTC 2007

jayjg said:
> As I said before, the lack of good faith here is astonishing, and,
> frankly depressing, as are many of the other comments here.

Jayjg, at this point it would be wise to remember Carbonite's Law:
"The more a given user invokes Assume good faith as a defense, the
lower the probability that said user was acting in good faith."  This
is the second time in two posts that you have invoked AGF, probably
because you realize how flimsy the claim that you didn't even read the
email you forwarded is.

Your actions in this thread are exactly what Andrew decried and asked
for the immediate cessation of.  You are not doing anyone any favors
by forwarding inflammatory content to the list and then dissembling
about it - you're not helping SlimVirgin and you're certainly not
helping yourself.  So Stop It.  Go take a wikibreak.  Your combative