[WikiEN-l] The Second Rape: Victim-Blaming (was Re: Self-sensorship, how far should it go?)

Armed Blowfish diodontida.armata at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 3 01:50:12 UTC 2007

On 02/08/07, Bryan Derksen <bryan.derksen at shaw.ca> wrote:

> This was in response to an email where I was analogized quite
> graphically with an apologist for rapists. I think I've been quite
> restrained.

*shakes head*  Not an apologist... that would seem to imply ill
intent.  Rapists, perpetrators, etc, are generally quite good at
blending into society... lying, making up the weirdest yet somehow
most appealing arguments, manipulating well-meaning people into siding
with them.  I don't want you to feel bad, but I feel that if you
understand, you can do better.

Armed Blowfish