[WikiEN-l] Conflict of Interest and lobbyists for foreign governments

Raphael Wegmann raphael at psi.co.at
Thu Aug 2 22:10:35 UTC 2007

jayjg schrieb:

> Hi User:Shia1. I'm not sure how long you plan to keep flogging this
> conspiracy theory; you've been trying to get someone to bite since
> late June, I believe. For the record, I'm not associated with or paid
> by any pro-Israel lobby group, including Hasbara fellowships.

History reveals how "fair and balanced" you are:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Categories_for_deletion/Log/2006_June_16&diff=prev&oldid=58959249
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Categories_for_deletion/Log/2006_June_28&diff=prev&oldid=61055769

There are obvious problems in Wikipedia, which need to get fixed:
http://icssa.org/article_detail_parse.php?a_id=416
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_Countering_systemic_bias#Islam

Removing administrator status from POV-pushers could be a start.

br
--
Raphael